Tuesday, October 20, 2020

RE:SCORE - Guided By Voices: Motor Away (Single) (1995)

TOTAL SCORE: 10, AVG: 5.00

There's only two tracks on this single; the more polished version of Motor Away and the excellent b-side Color of My Blade. Unlike Game of Pricks, My Valuable Hunting Knife, and I Am a Scientist, Motor Away doesn't quite get the same level of elevation as those reproductions did for their associated singles. You can check out my original review here...

    Here is the updated ranking:

    Among Bob's Best
    01 Motor Away [7" Version]

    Gems
    -- none

    Almost Gems
    02 Color of My Blade

    They're Good
    -- none

    They're OK
    -- none

    Could Live Without
    -- none

    Toss-Offs & Throwaways
    -- none

    Given the scoring above, the album would get 10 points total (and an average of 5.00). 

    No comments: